Who doesn’t love sweets? In this heat, it’s the perfect time for a frozen treat, or two.
Next time you are in the grocery store, make sure you pick up a few items on the list below. These will not disappoint, guilt free!
- Watermelon + a touch of salt or feta cheese
- Dark Chocolate for sheer bliss
- Chia Seed Pudding: 1/3 cup of chia seeds + 1 cup of Almond Milk (or Skim Milk). Let sit overnight and add berries or fresh slices of mango for a healthy twist to breakfast.
- Protein Ice Cream: Protein powder of your choice (I love Kashi GOLEAN Plant Powdered Protein - 2 scoops) + 1 cup of Almond Milk + frozen berries of your choice. Freeze for 4 - 6 hours.
- Bananas, dipped in dark chocolate + coconut flakes
- Dark Chocolate Chips + Raspberries. Put a dark chocolate chip into raspberry. Freeze for 4 - 6 hours.
- A cup of cottage cheese + sliced peach
- Banana + 1 TBSP of almond butter