Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for coping February 06, 2021
Health Effects of Social Isolation and Loneliness June 10, 2020
Our Fall Bucket List
Fall is a great time of year. The weather turns cooler, the leaves change (for most of us, anyway) and the sweaters come out of the closet. During such a beautiful time of year, why not make a list of some fall activities you can check off the list before the season is over?
Here is our fall bucket list.
- Take a drive and see the leaves
- Decorate your front porch
- Go to a fall festival
- Bake a pie
- Try a recipe with pumpkin
- Find a corn maze
- Go for a hike and see the leaves
- Sit on the couch under a blanket, watch a movie and sip hot cider
- Try a fall scented candle
- Hallow out a pumpkin and use it as a serving dish
- Go apple picking
- Take a hayride
- Spend an afternoon with the kids doing a leaf craft project
- Host a make-your-own pizza party…you don’t have to worry about heating up the house with the oven in the fall!
- Set up a fire pit in you yard
- Visit the zoo or any other outdoor attraction that was too hot during the summer
Fall doesn't last long so go enjoy before the first cold front!